Frequently Asked Questions
Attendance is checked daily. Please call or email the appropriate office when your child is unable to attend a camp program:
For students enrolled in a six-week academic course, you will receive by email mid-term and final grades with written comments. Final grades and reports will be sent to the school official indicated on your Course Credit Release Form. Students taking the following academic classes will receive only written comments by email:
- Algebra Basics
- Elementary Language Arts Tune Up
- Elementary Math Tune Up
- Grammar 101
- Middle School Math Tune Up
- Writing Workshop: High School Readiness
- The Writing Process
Yes! Please follow the below guidelines for drop-ins.
- If there is a day that you need to use Early Morning (7:45-10:00 a.m.) but you did not register for the entire week, please call the appropriate camp office by noon the day before. The fee for Early Morning drop-in is $8 per day.
- If there is a day that you need to use LAP (3:00-6:00 p.m.) but you did not register for the entire week, please call the appropriate camp office by noon on the day needed. The fee for LAP drop-in is $25 per day.
This drop-in option is subject to space availability and requests cannot be guaranteed.
Landon Summer will provide each family with a dashboard sign that shows the last name of your child. This sign serves as an indication to staff that the driver of the car is authorized to pick up that camper. This sign must be visible during pick up in order for your child to be released to you. If a driver arrives to pick up a child and does not have a dashboard sign, a phone call will be made to the primary contact to gain permission for the child’s dismissal.
Each camp program has a designated zone - red, purple, green, blue or yellow. When you arrive on campus, please follow the directional signs located throughout campus to find your appropriate zone. You can also refer to our campus map or Arrival & Dismissal Zone List to locate your pick up zone.