Landon Summer’s experienced, professionally trained staff of teachers, coaches and leaders in youth development commit to the safety of every camper and provide a variety of opportunities for skill building and social interaction.
Landon Summer is seeking enthusiastic, committed, and child-focused individuals to join our summer camp team. If you love to be outside, enjoy working with children, and value working collaboratively with colleagues, then Landon Summer is the place for you!
New Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis until all available positions have been filled.
No positions are available at this time.
- Mailed to Landon Summer, 6101 Wilson Lane, Bethesda, MD 20817
- Delivered to Landon Summer Office, Hendricks Building, Lower Level, 6101 Wilson Lane, Bethesda, MD 20817
- Emailed to email@example.com
- All employees must be able to attend mandatory staff training on June 9 (non-day camp staff) or June 18 and 19 (day camp staff).
- To be eligible for a CIT position, you must be a rising 9th grader or older.
- To be eligible for a paid position, you must be a rising 10th grader or older.
- Landon Summer does not award community service or SSL hours.
- Day Camp Only: Landon Summer Day Camps operate for six weeks starting June 22 and ending July 31. Applicants must be able to commit to the full six weeks to be considered for employment. CITs may select the weeks they are available to volunteer on the CIT Application.
We place great value on applicants who demonstrate initiative and maturity. Phone calls and emails from applicants’ parents are frowned upon in the hiring process.