Health Information

Is there a nurse on campus?

Yes, we have a registered nurse on staff that oversees the Landon Summer health program and supervises all health procedures. You can reach her directly at 301-320-1074.

Do I need to submit health forms for my child?

Yes, you are required to complete the Health Information section in the online registration system. Campers who reside outside the United States, a United States territory, or the District of Columbia are required by state law to provide an Immunization Certificate to the Landon Summer Office prior to the camper's first day at camp.

Will the nurse give my child prescription medication?

Yes, but you are required to fill out a Prescription Medication Authorization Form and submit the form to the Landon Summer Office. This form must be completed and signed by a physician AND a parent/guardian. Medications must be submitted directly to the nurse in a pharmacy labeled container. Please do not send medications in a camper’s backpack.

Will the nurse give my child non-prescription/over the counter medications?

In order for the nurse to dispense non-prescription medications to a camper, you must complete the appropriate section in the online health history form during the registration process.
Perform your best!


Landon Summer at Landon School inspires boys and girls to build their confidence and explore their passions in a vibrant, nurturing camp environment that emphasizes community, discovery, independence, and fun.
6101 Wilson Lane  /  
Bethesda, MD 20817
 /  301-320-1044  /  
Contact Us / ©2016 Landon School

Established in 1935, Landon Summer at Landon School offers traditional day camps and specialized programs for boys and girls, ages 3 1/2 - 17.


powered by finalsite