Our Specialty Camps are designed to give children an opportunity to explore their interests further through content-specific programs. Specialty camps cover a variety of topics including fishing, leadership, financial literacy and dance. These weekly programs enable children to try new things or hone their skills in a relaxed, fun environment.
- Art in Motion Dance (preschool–rising 2nd graders)
- SPARK Business Academy (rising K–rising 8th graders)
- Fish and Explore (rising 3rd–rising 9th graders)
- D.C. Explorers: Hiking Adventures (rising 5th–rising 8th graders)
- Shark Tank (rising 6th–rising 8th graders)
- Summer Leadership Program (rising 7th–rising 8th graders)