2021 registration opens on Wednesday, January 6 at 6 a.m.
How to Register
Landon Summer uses an online registration program, Ultracamp. Returning families can access their account by logging in with their username and password. New families can simply create a new account. Landon Summer registration is on a first come, first serve basis for all programs. Many programs fill quickly so early registration is encouraged.
- We suggest using a desktop computer if possible to complete the registration process. We recommend having your your child’s doctor and dentist contact information, date of last tetanus shot, and medical information on hand before starting registration. This information will be needed to complete your camper's health history.
- Each program session requires a non-refundable deposit at the time of registration, which is applied to the camp tuition. Balances for all programs are due by May 3, 2021. All payments are non-refundable after May 3, 2021.
- Once registered, all Landon Summer communications are sent via email. Please make sure to provide your preferred email address during the registration process.
- You will receive an email confirmation after you submit your registration online. This confirmation will contain program information for your registered camps and will have an electronic financial statement attached.
- The deadline for registration is at noon on the Friday before the scheduled start date for that program. To register after that time, please contact the camp office.
During online registration, you will notice that each of our session names include a session code (see below). For example, the session name Preschool Day Camp FW2 would indicate that the session is full day Preschool Day Camp for the week of June 21–25. Please use the list below to help you during the registration process to ensure you are registering for the correct sessions.
W0 = June 7–11
W1 = June 14–18
W2 = June 21–25
W3 = June 28–July 2
W4 = July 6–9
W5 = July 12–16
W6 = July 19–23
W7 = July 26–30
W8 = August 2–6
W9 = August 9–13
W10 = August 16–20
F = Full Day
M = Morning
A = Afternoon
O = Online
This was our first camp experience and the kids found it awesome! I would like to thank you for everything, especially your flexibility and help. We enjoyed the kindness and professionalism of the Landon Summer staff.
- Mom of Gero, age 10 and Theo, age 8