Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate
to contact us. We would love to speak with you!
- What is Landon Summer's tax ID number?
- Will Landon Summer be closed for the Juneteenth and the 4th of July ?
- Are Landon Summer programs open to non-Landon students?
- Is Landon Summer accredited?
- What are your staff-to-camper ratios?
- What happens on rainy days?
- Can I request that my child be in the same group as their friend?
- What do campers do for lunch?
- How will I be notified if camp is closed due to an emergency?
- What should my child wear to camp each day?
- Can I receive course credit for an academic class?
- When will I receive grades and reports for my child’s academic classes?
- What should I do if my child is going to be absent from camp?
- Does Landon Summer offer Extended Day?
- What are the exact locations for each bus stop?
- Which weeks can I use the bus?
- How do I register for the bus?
- How old does my child have to be to ride the bus?
- Can my child ride the bus just in the morning or afternoon?
- How long to the buses wait at each stop?
- If my child's camp ends before 4 p.m., what will he/she do until the bus leaves?
- What happens if I am late to the bus stop in the morning or afternoon?
- What happens if I need someone else to pick up my child at the bus stop?
- What if I only need to use the bus for a few days during the week?
- Can my child bring his/her bike on the bus?