We know you may have questions regarding our response to COVID-19. Please visit the link below for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate
to contact us. We would love to speak with you!
- What is Landon Summer's tax ID number?
- Will Landon Summer be closed for the 4th of July holiday?
- Are Landon Summer programs open to non-Landon students?
- Is Landon Summer accredited?
- What are your staff-to-camper ratios?
- What happens on rainy days?
- Can I request that my child be in the same group as their friend?
- What do campers do for lunch?
- How will I be notified if camp is closed due to an emergency?
- What should my child wear to camp each day?
- Can I receive course credit for an academic class?
- When will I receive grades and reports for my child’s academic classes?
- What should I do if my child is going to be absent from camp?
- What are the exact locations for each bus stop?
- Which weeks can I use the bus?
- How do I register for the bus?
- How old does my child have to be to ride the bus?
- Can my child ride the bus just in the morning or afternoon?
- How long to the buses wait at each stop?
- If my child's camp starts later than 9 a.m., what will he/she do until the camp starts?
- If my child's camp ends before 4 p.m., what will he/she do until the bus leaves?
- What happens if I am late to the bus stop in the morning or afternoon?
- What happens if I need someone else to pick up my child at the bus stop?
- What if I only need to use the bus for a few days during the week?
- Can my child bring his/her bike on the bus?